Now you can pay for our services with credit/debit card
You are required to file the return, if you are in at least one of the following situations:
- You have received more than € 22,000 of income from your employer (or for pensions, whether or not they are from Social Security), if they come from a single payer, or € 14,000 if he has had more than one payer.
- If you have had income from capital (interest, shares, etc.) subject to withholding or capital gains (sale of real estate, shares…) up to a joint limit of € 1,600.
- If you have more than one property (parking, second home…)
- If you have obtained income from movable capital not subject to withholding (treasury bills) or housing subsidies with a joint limit of € 1,000.
- If you are entitled to some type of deduction, such as the acquisition of a habitual residence, large family, single parent or dependent disability.
- Certificate of withholding from work or pension.
- IBI (ownership tax) receipts for all properties you own.
- Part of the PIVE Plan is taxed: the amount provided by the Government as aid for the purchase of a new car is reflected in the income tax return of the benefactor
- In the case of the sale of any property, deeds of acquisition and sale of the same, and all expenses that have been settled, including capital gains.
- In the case of the right to a deduction for daycare centers (up to € 1,000 per year) it is submitted via an income tax return (no advance payment)
- Bank certificates of return on movable capital (interest…) and all movements of shares or any other type of financial product.
- If you have income from activities, income and expenses ratio (broken down) for the year.
- Documents proving payments made for the acquisition of a habitual residence, housing savings accounts and pension plans.
- Receipt of donations.
- For new clients: DNI and expiration date, IBAN and previous income tax return
Rafael Martínez Turró
El Palacio del Bebé
We value their flexibility and knowledge when reorganizing the corporate structure of our businesses, which has allowed us to optimize our processes...
ex professional soccer player
Assessoria Vallparadís has been my reference tax advisor since the beginning of my career and nowadays, also of my companies. I have always trusted them...
With more than 300 workers on the payroll and multiple teams finishing or starting works every week, Assessoria Vallparadís has been our best ally since 1995...
Anna Bullich & Rafael Hernández
Indi arquitectura was born from the hand of the Assessoria Vallparadís, both of us as independent freelancers were its clients for years. Their support, advice and good communication...
Gremi de la Construcció del Vallès
I have been working with Assessoria Vallparadís since 1987. I have already overcome several booms and busts of the construction sector and they have always been by my side with the greatest efficiency...